Hope you all like it and sing along to it.
I am singing now.. awooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooo.. cos tomorrow i am going to be on the road... and will be seeing my brother soon :)
I can't even sleep now... cos i am too excited... woooooooooooooooooFFFF!
And PP won't even know what hit him.. i will run double speed and wham him from behind... if i am lucky... he will skid 2 tiles away... ahhhhhhhh.. on the other.. mebbe not.. i'll just be nice to him.. since i will be staying in his house.
hope u all enjoy the song :)
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will he painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me-it's crucial to my well-being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when its speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask your self if something might be bothering me.Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it, or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there.
Remember, I love you.
1. The dog is not allowed in the house.
2. OK, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The dog can get on the old furniture only.
5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. OK, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
Whoever gets the correct answer... gets a a a ...err err.. err.. a big lick on the nose from me!
or or whoever gets it correct.. gets a big WOOOOOOOOF from me!
Rules & Regulations:
This contest is open to everyone from the age of 2 to102.
Family members and PP are not allowed to take part in this contest.
Contest ends on on.. err.. what date is today?
Piper sure having a headache right now (RSS logo agaknya tak berat ye).. to have the RSS logo sitting on his head.. hahahhahahaa
I am the smart one.. I just hold the logo high up for all of you to see.
I just love this dolly done by Emila.. Its the cutest ever!
Thank you Emila. You caught us at hello.
I am forever indebted to you. Woof!
If you like what we woof around here... subscribe to our feeds!
In the wake of Hurricane Ike, the Humane Society did a wonderful job rescuing stranded animals. Watching the video brings tears to my eyes. There is good in this world.
visit the Humane Society at http://www.hsus.org and lend your support in any way.
Here I am... getting blown away... literally.
My weekly baths... at home.. and my mama blowing me dry. This is a chore actually for me too. Even though i do not have to do anything.. Just sitting pretty and waiting for mama to get it done.
When my fur is thick... i have to sit like this for a long timeeeeeeee and it gets very hot from the hair dryer.
On other days, i go to a grooming centre and Tiffany will do my grooming and clip my nails for me.. clean my ears... snip snip my fur here and there too. Sometimes i am there for hours when there's many doggies there.
Heard from Mama that Dommy is back to his Sang Kancil days again.. haha.. good for him... at least its not too hot with his thick curly fur. At least he don't have to sit for a long time after a bath to get blown away.
Ho hum... i hope mama finishes up soon... so i can go take my power nap. Wooooooooof!
Actually i look kinda cool with the blue tee on. Cos the pirate ship is nasty.. woof!
Good thing Mr PP is not back else he would be rolling on the floor and laughing and woofing his head off if he sees me in my sang kancil days again.
And how did the Sang Kancil days come along.
I have been having some bad itch day... and finally we went to the Dr Teo. I hate vet visits.. just like Snoopy. Or Garfield.. no pet like vet visits.
Anyways.. i weight a good 8.2 kgs now.. must be all the rice and chicken i have been having lately.. and the "extras" that grandpa sneaks to me sometimes.
I was set on the table.. Dr Tan.. a nice little lady vet.. and i thot that she was the nurse. She took some samples from my very dry body... and walla... i am back to my itchy fungal days.
Decisions made and i was shaved... and dipped in medicine and had a jab too. Itssssss too much for a doggy to take sometimes. Glad it was over in just about 2 hours.
And Dr Teo says.. i should be a very beautiful doggy after this. Better to be cruel to be kind and shaved me bald.. and let me heal completely this time. I hope he is right. Cos it does get kinda cold on a rainy day. And it has been raining every single day.
Anyways.. i am positive.. i will be a beautiful doggy by next month. Wooofffffff!