I am already 7 years, 3 weeks and 1 day old. She forgot to do a post on my barkday on the 22nd of November. Can you believe it. I am awfully sad that she forgot this year. All she thinks about is the Curly nowadays. Curly this Curly that.. Curly eat Curly drink. Curly Curly.

Its a good thing my mommy and daddy remembers. Mommy did give me a very good meal on my barkday.

But i am still sad that she didn't do a post for me on my 7th barkday. How can she forget. This blog is mine. It belongs to me and its MY kingdom. Its called Piper's Kingdom. Not Curly Kingdom.

Before the Curly came and hog her, all she loved was me. She rushes home from work to just feed me and play with me. Sometimes i get to sleep on her bed. She buys me toys and many toys and treats. I wake her up every morning so that she won't be late for work. I take care of her when she is sick by checking on her every now and then. I lay down beside her when she is lonely. I was all the friend that she had.

Now its all just about the Curly.

I am much much cuter than the Curly. I am more well behaved. I eat nicely and i am not noisy like some Curly. I don't jump up and down. I am fluffier and adorable too. I am also more compact and easy to bring out. Everyone adores me when they see me but why does she not love me anymore. Why why why.

I now live with my mommy and daddy in Kuala Lumpur. Maybe we are too far apart and she totally forgot that she loved me. My mommy and daddy takes me for car rides. But i am still sad. Why does she not love me anymore. Why did she forget my birthday.

Daddy sometimes drive like a F1 driver. I have learnt to balance very well and i can sway left and right but not fall. In some countries, mommy and daddy will be in trouble for not strapping me up in a safety harness.

I know she's coming down to see me soon. I wonder if she will love me back and leave the Curly to grandpa to worry about. Even though i like Curly, but he has been hogging my blog for too long. Too long i tell you.


I heard that she sent Curly for grooming at Sumomo. They even gave him a spa. Can you believe it. He went for a nice nice papaya spa and he is now smelling like a million bucks for many days. With Curly smelling like a million bucks, she's gonna love him more and more.

Curly and I love to eat papaya a lot. I wonder if he ate any of the spa papaya soap.. *BOL*


Curly had a crew cut too... the usual and he's no more curly. His legs looks like sticks again. She is getting worried about him getting too fat again. He's just like a dalmation now in his birthday suit. *BOL* He's running all over the neighbourhood with only a wee thin layer of fur and some black dots. First he tried to be a schnauzer and now he is a semi dalmation for maybe 2 weeks till his curls grow out. You can't really see them dots because she covered her beloved Curly with a towel just in case he gets cold on the way back from the groomers.

I hope she brings me some cookies when she comes down. I also hope she will love me back. I know i still love her. I always sleep in her room when she comes down. Her heart should be big enough for Curly and i. Don't you think so?

xoxo,
Piper

Ain't i charming?

Who can resist such a charming face. And i do love Food.

xoxo,
Dom

24 woofs:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Barkday! Just hope you got extra extra tasty treats ... OH my A Papaya wash, you just gave my mom a great idea. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Spiffy said...

Happy Barkday Piper. I tell you what, let's go report her to the doggy police for forgetting your birthday and then they tie her down and you can bite her feet all day ... I'll even let Pebbles join you and bite her feet ... hahaha!

LARRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ...

rottrover said...

Oh Piper! What a sad post... We hope she reads it and comes to her senses!

-Bart and Ruby

3 doxies said...

Whaaaaaaaaat up! Oh I has missed you ya'll!
Piper dear, you know her still loves you. I knows dis cuz I say craps likes dat bout my mom to put hers on a guilt trip...is you doin' dat?

So good to sees you again and I hopes you has a good birfday!

Puddles

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Piper,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

She still loves you and I'll bet she will bring you some treats too. It's just that Curly needs more care than you do.

Have a woof woof day. :)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Happy happy belated birthday!!!! I feel your pain.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're sure she loves you. She's just not near you. Though, not posting about a very important barkday is a problem. Belated Barkday wishes.

XXXoOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

Kari in Alaska said...

Happy Late Barkday!!!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

georgia little pea said...

Dear Piper,

HAPPY 7 years, 3 weeks and 1 day BIRTHDAY! i hope you get to eat lots of good food.

I've been wondering what happened to you. I understand completely how you feel. My Typist has taken over MY blog too and hardly does any stories about me any more. Humans can be very undependable.

Anyway, please cheer up. I think you look very good for 7 years, 3 weeks and 1 day.

Hugs xox, your friend Georgia.

p.s. Why don't you live with The Moo anymore?

Ann said...

Happy Barkday. Don't feel bad, my mom totally forgot to post about my barkday at all and mine was in July

sprinkles said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry your mama isn't spending as much time with you anymore. I'm sure she still loves you.

You're so charming that I can't think of anyone who could resist you. And that includes your mama.

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Piper, don't you worry, she loves you both. Really, she does!

Happy 7th Birthday! Did you know that I am 14, which makes me twice your age, can you believe it!

Your pal, Pip

The Daily Pip said...

P.S: Yes Dommy, you are super charming!

The Daily Pip said...

P.S: Yes Dommy, you are super charming!

booahboo said...

dear Georgia,

I don't live with the Moo anymore because i belong to my mommy and daddy.. and mommy don't live with the Moo anymore too. Mommy got married and have her own home now. But surely the Moo can still love me and remember my birthday rite.

xoxo,
Piper

booahboo said...

Dear Mr Pip,

You are still very awesome at 14. I hope to be just as awesome when i am 14. I hope she remembers me when i am 14.

xoxo,
Piper

booahboo said...

dear uncle Spiffy,

You mean we can bite her feet all day? Can you please posraju Missy Pebbles over. I am gonna need some help as she has BIG FEET.

xoxo,
Piper

yuki and rocket said...

yes, piper i know exactly how you feel! my url says yukithedog, not yukiandrocketthedogs...but it's been all about him lately. i think she should give you an extra big treat for not blogging about your bday...it's what my mom did to make up for all the ignoring of me.

♥ just yuki (not rocket)

Anonymous said...

Happy Barkday, Piper! Even if it IS 3 weeks and 1 day late. That's okay cuz it's kinda fun to string your barkday out a looooong time. I think she luvs you loads and loads but sometimes humans are very much easily distracted. It's a big fault, I know, but we gotta luvs them and forgives them. Afterall, it's what we dogs do! Maybe you'll get an extra, EXTRA special treat when she comes to see you!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

The Thuglets said...

Oh we all missed your birthday!
Belated Happy Birthday to you.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

BeadedTail said...

Happy Birthday Piper! We hope you get extra treats for it being a little late!

Doxie Rod said...

happy barkday! i love your pictures at the end, you look very mischievous! who couldn't love a face like that? i have never tried papaya but it sounds delicious!

Gracie Lu Shih Tzu said...

Happy Barkday, Piper! I'm so sorry that you feel that she doesn't love you! But WE love you, and you are SO much cuter than Curly :-D

Bailey Be Good! said...

Happy belated Barkday!! I'm sure your mommy loves you just as much as ever!! You are so cuuuute!! And I'm sure she'll love you when you are 14, just like Pip (my furry sister Nala is gonna be 14 this year too!).

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

top