Duni of Lovely Purses passed me an award today. I am posting it as its about happiness and why we are always in the pursuit of happiness. Thanks Duni for reminding me about happiness.

I am to list 10 things that make me happy. So here it is...
  1. Peace at home
  2. Family
  3. Curly's face in the morning
  4. The lil blurr furry guy below me
  5. My friends/co-workers who are always with me
  6. Jai coming home
  7. Coffee
  8. Butterflies in the garden
  9. Cupcakes... with buttercream :D
  10. A silent yellow who's supportive in all that i do
  11. Sleep too.. hahhahahaa.. lots more actually... i do have lots that make me happy.
I would like to pass this award to bloggers that crack my face into a smile each time. I love reading their blogs.. and they humour me constantly.

Sugar @ Sugar the Golden Retriever

Pebbles @ Pebbles' Tales

Marg @ Marg Pets

Marzie @ Meow Diaries

Ness @ Recipes I Luv

Khemy @ Efek Rumah Kaca

Bain @ Baincardin

and back to you Duni :) i love reading all your stories and your lovely purses. Thanks again.

3 woofs:

Nessa said...

aiks! my resipi blog dpt award... tenkiu berry much Anny :D :D

ive been quite unhappy lately. i know i shud be thankful. *slaps self*

any remedy for a chronic worrier like me ah??

booahboo said...

you are most welcome... i do love your recipi blog.. cos there are lots of useful tips there :)

why la unhappy.. look at it this way.. you call the shots in your own life... even if you are unhappy.. u still have to get through the day.. why not make it a happy day kan?

chronic worrier? ummm.. get a dog.. and whisper all your worries into his/her ears. They will still give u a lick on your face and all will be well :D

Pebbles said...

Wow, my first ever award and at the right time too :D Thank you Aunty Anny :D

This should be easy for me to now that I'm so happy that I belong to that spaceman for good :D

top