One of my colleagues asked me to bring pamela to the office when I come to KL. I was wondering where to find a girl named pamela for her on such short notice. Surely Pamela Anderson would not be free to come with me to the office..hahahaha Actually she wanted me to bring a pomelo to the office for them to add on to the yeesang they prepared today. The yeesang was very delicious.. Thanks to ahysa and esther who did most of the preparations. Thanks people for making my day in the office very entertaining :) we had lotta pizzas.. Yeesang and no pamela *lol*

I am actually quite tired now as I woke up at 5am to chat with my sis and brother in law. They have not adjusted to the malaysian timing yet as it was just yesterday that Jai arrived :)

Footnote to Spiffy: u seriously think that I would quit when we have gone so far? Hehehe.. No way :p

7 woofs:

Spiffy said...

Aiyaaa, you busy no need to write any posts la, let me win la ... LOL!

Nessa said...

LOL @ pamela!!

now if see a pomelo, it'll remind me of pamela anderson and vice versa... hehehe

ive tried yeesang once, but the one inside box... tasted weird.

Restnrileks said...

i am trying to make the connection between pomelo and pamela...

hmmmmm... let me think first... auuummmmmmmm...

pomelo..

pomela...

pamela... eee haaaaa : P

pomelo = citrus grandis = grandis = grand??? yeah that is how i see their connection. LOL

booahboo said...

You are winning already laaa.. i am giving up posting altogether.. toddlers need lotta time :D

booahboo said...

Pamela tuh wicked betui.. hhahahaha.. eh... nice gambar your avatar.. rambut baru ye.. still straight laa.. so cool the layered cut :) u look nice!

urmm.. the yeesang my office mates do.. they bought some of the necessary ingredients.. just added more carrots.. vegs.. and apa apa sayur it it.. but it was deelicious :)

booahboo said...

urmm.. Pamela.. urmm... and pomelo sure got a lot in common... *LOL* i shall let u try and make the connection yourself :D

actually my office mates tried to tell me pomelo.. but spelt it as pamela la tuhhhhhh..

Soulie said...

aiyoh jeles lah u ate ur yeesang with pamela...i mean pomelo. i should've bought fresh one because the one i bought in Jusco is really disappointing

top