I would like to apologize profusely for not being around lately. Its just that... i've been unfaithful. Just unfaithful to you... and you and you too but to Dommy the most.

This unfaithfulness is for some greater good.. (i think). I am just testing something and hopefully it will make a bit of a dent or a lil dent and help create some social change. A dent is still better than nothing. When i can gather myself up for a proper post... i will.

But today i saw this really funny video... i really had to share with you guys.. cos it made me laugh so much :D

btw.. i think i kinda lost some doggie blog links on my very long list. Somehow some just disappeared. I didn't delete anyone intentionally and hopefully will find and add you guys back. Even i do not know the ins and outs of my own blog anymore. *LOL*

The thing that came out from not blogging is... my ratings are looking pretty good :) Not that i am bothered too much by it. Anyways... hope you guys get entertained by this funny guy.

Till we meet again. Dommy sends his love and licks.


**Georgia... this fellow in the video reminds me of you! Yes you.. the donut eater!

9 woofs:

Sandee said...

That video was cute times two. Thanks for the smiles.

Have a terrific weekend and lots of lovies and scritches for Dom. :)

Restnrileks said...

Hehe,

besarnya anjing itu. Rasa macam boleh sentuh pulak hidung dia. Tapi hidung basah, so tak boleh pegang. Keke.

Selamat hari minggu yang awesome yer dan selamat berehat : )

3 doxies said...

I must has a betters apology than dat...bribin' me will work;) I feel so dirty withs your unfaithfulness, like a used toy...bwhahahaha...OMD< I thinks I need a nap.

PUUUUUUUUULEASE don't furgets bouts me, I has missed ya'll so much and you darn funny comments.

Puddles

georgia little pea said...

Oh, that's a classic! Its so well done. Thanks for the first morning giggle :) the dog does remind of Georgia. The same belligerence.

I had to do a quick check to see if I'm still on your blog roll bwah haha! You'd better be doing something for the betterment of dogkind to be slacking off from blogging so badly, Miss Anny.

Have a great weekend! And fix your keyboard! X

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Our favourite video.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Ann said...

Don't worry about being a little unfaithful to the blog, it's understandable. We're here when you find the time.
That video cracks me up, it's hysterical

sprinkles said...

I've seen this video before, so hilarious!

Sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging. It happens to all of us. We'll all be here when you get back! :)

yuki and rocket said...

hey, don't worry about it, some months i barely even post anything.

p.s. i really want to know what kind of change you are talking about!

The Daily Pip said...

Hey friends - just stopping by to say hello and we miss you. It sounds like you are up to some very important things! Just remember, little changes add up to to big changes! Good for you!

Your pal, Pip

top