When i started the other blog, it was to share pictures with my friends and family. With digital cameras and very expansive plus extensive hard drives, we don't really develop photos anymore. We became trigger free and collected too many picutures :) Most are shared online.

But its still nice to develop some of the pictures and keep them in albums. People pictures. Human interaction and life. Especially for older folks, it is actually quite a hassle for them to check the email or facebook to see pictures of their precious ones.

My Third Eye is suppose to be A Picture A Day. Sometimes i post many a day when i get bored late at night. My aim was to record 365 images within a year.

I am almost to my halfway mark :D well almost...

When i reach my halfway mark, i am giving away a free 8R printout to the first 3 commentators.

You get to choose whichever image you like on BooMooHoo. This is my gift to you for visiting my playground on the other side :)

My halfway mark would be at 182.5-09. If you like to have a piece of my memory, do drop me a comment when i get to that post. Soon :D

8 woofs:

Nessa said...

Dat's not too long from now... just about 15.5 post to go. Errr... how to calculate the 0.5??

I'll keep this in mind... hopefully I won't forget la :D I've set my eyes on Dom and PP... hehe

booahboo said...

Urmmm.. it wud be named 182.5-09 :p and it will be just be half a post.. hehehehe

ope u'll get one of my printouts ;)

yoon see said...

All the best Anny!
Glad to see your baby grows:)
I will go and check out your 3rd eye!

diyadeary said...

cayok2 anny..
i'm waiting.. :P

booahboo said...

yep.. it grows fast... then it will slow down a bit when i get to 365 :)

booahboo said...

hahahaha.. ya ya.. Diya.. u wait ah :D

emilayusof said...

boomoohoo! hoo hoo! quack quack!!! am i the 3rd one?

booahboo said...

ur the 2nd one.. hhehehe.. i still have 1 more picture to give...

top