I got this email from my colleague this morning.. which sent me rolling on the floor. There were more pictures in the mail.. but i though that i should just post these few.

Malaysians love to shop. I speak for myself too when i say i love to shop. Be it at supermarkets or supermalls. And the ones who suffer are the hubby or the boyfriend and the kids ++ the old folks who have to carry all their grandkids while the mommy and daddy is shopping.

My sister's kids dread it when their mom says she wants to go to Tescos. The father and the kids will have the pepetual stun look and go.. not again... save us save us. My sister spends a lonnnnnnnnnnng time in Tescos. She'll go through almost every aisle.. and i mean a looooooooooonggg time. They should probably just leave her there and come and pick her up later... hahahhahaha

My grocery shopping in Tescos... i try to make it as short as possible and grab all the things i can... some times.. i just grab the few stuffs in my arms and run out..hehehe. On other times, when there's lots of household stuffs to buy, i'll probably get a trolley but the minute i am in Tescos... dad and Boy will turn around and see me disappearing... hahaha.. Else we'll be there for hours.

And this is one of the reasons why kids hate to go to the supermarkets.




But i am guilty of going through every single aisle in supermarkets when i am on holiday. I just want to see what are the different things they have in the country.. hehhehee.. i even look at soap... and detergent packaging. *LOL* I am even guilty of coming back with a bunch of foreign sweets and gums.

16 woofs:

diyadeary said...

ala.. pity those kids!..

anny, when it comes to shoppping, we women cnt helped! mesti sume bnda mcm mau beli.. hahaha..

then, can stay to pikir, which one to buy.. and, sometime for 1 good pon can takes for minutes!

booahboo said...

at least the first pic... the mom ada pinjam some cushion for the kid to sleep.. :) better than leaving them all alone at home...

err.. i am too old to pikir very long to buy something.. hehe.. i buy the necessary.. and decision very fast jugo.. no more senseless buying for me.. cept books :)

emilayusof said...

hahaha!!! my son pernah tertidur dalam trolley jugooo!

yoon see said...

I think shopping to me is our human need....and also is a way to release tension.
Sometime, you go shopping, ends up buying a lot junks if you don't plan your shopping well.
I need a list to control my spending!
Thanks Anny:)

baincardin said...

haha...funnylaa pics ni! kesian buadak² tu jadi mangsa tempat gantung barang² shopping mak ayah dia. :)huu.....

Nessa said...

LOL to the 3rd picture! Kejamnya the parents!

I admit I take a loooong time shopping. I tend to look at every product, compare prices even the expiry dates.

I love Tesco's packaging (the imported ones). Very nice! :D

booahboo said...

hhahahaa.. i am sure every other kid in malaysia pernah tertido dalam trolley.. :) penat jugo for a small fella with small feet to walk the entire Tesco.. and sometimes Tesco Xtra big jugo

booahboo said...

Yes Yoonsee.. sometimes buying stuffs makes us feel better somehow.. retail therapy ;)

Sometimes u just can't help it... it happens to me too.

booahboo said...

Ha! Nanti bila Bain jadi bapak.. jangan kasi torture baby cam tu ye... hahahhahahahaa

booahboo said...

memang kejam.. the parent in the 3rd picture..
I am guilty too.. esp new supermarkets.. i have to do a one round aisle search.. so next time i know where to find the things.
Expiry dates are important. Don't buy anything with a 3 mth grace period of expiry.. cos sometimes by the time u cook it.. it will be expired pulak.. haha

Hobbes said...

Hahahaha ... that's what Spiff does when he goes shopping in Tesco too. He'll crawl in under the trolley and snooze while Mrs. Spiff pushes him around ... LOL!

TH said...

hehe... if my kid can sleep like that ok la.. but cannot.

booahboo said...

Oh Boy! Spiffy is such a big bully.. hahhahahahaa.. Poor Mrs Spiff :D

I guess its better for Spiffy to go hide under the trolley in Tescos these days.. else he gets zapped/stalked by many :)

booahboo said...

sometimes they do sleep TH.. when mommy shops too long.. hehe.. how much can the little feet walk... :)

TH said...

my boy if sleep must carry one .. but there is time he sleep in the car trolley..

booahboo said...

nevermind TH... its good to have your little boy close to u :)

top