Dommy: I think something is up...

Piper: What's up?

Dommy: We are in trouble...

Piper: What trouble? I didn't do anything at all...

Oh boy... is it that time of the year again? For our yearly baths? But i am smelling real good still you know. I only rolled on the grass this week... and a bit of mud.

Maybe bathtime is not that bad after all. I am smelling like a million buckaroos. Even the sunflowers are blooming. Can you hurry up with them blow drying. I need my 40 winks.

 
I don't like bathtime. I got to sit here forever to get dry.

I hate to be blow dried too. It takes forever. I'll just take a nap first. Wake me up when you are done woman.

I'll just sit here and wait for mommy. Mommy says she's gonna come back for me soon.

Dommy: Dood... what are you looking at?

Piper: I am waiting for my mommy

Dommy: But your mommy is only coming back in a weeks time

Piper: One week? How long is one week?

Dommy: I don't know.. I can't count

Piper: When is mommy coming back for me?

Dommy: Hey.. cats. Let's go out and check them out.

Piper: I want my mommy.

Bah! I'll just take my 40 winks first.

My paws are crossed for my furfriends Sam, Wilfee, Shelby and Blueberry. May they get well real soon.

Do check out Blueberry's Brigade. Its an online christmas auction to help Blue with her medical bills. Click on the button below.

13 woofs:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Takes us ages to get dry, too! So we know what you mean.

We love the pictures of snuggling up for sleep.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha so cuteee..

Stormy..

Ann said...

You too are looking pretty good after your baths. Piper don't worry your mommy will be back soon for you.

The Daily Pip said...

I hate baths and blow dries, too. I pretty much throw such a fit with the blow dryer that my mom doesn't even try anymore!

Your pal, Pip

houndstooth said...

Thanks for sharing Blueberry's auction!

I am SO sorry about the baths! That looks horrifying! I'd need a nap after that for sure!

Bunny

Kristine said...

Poor Piper, I'm sure she'll be back before you know it.

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Baths are da pits! I always need a nap after I gets one. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Unknown said...

I can't believe Piper is over and gets a bath! Whoa.. remind me if I ever sleep over. Geepers. But you smell super good. I can smell you over here.
norwood

Duni said...

Well, you look extra fluffy after your baths!
Hope you mommy will be back soon. I'm sure she misses you as much as you miss her!

Life With Dogs said...

I like your 40 winks policy, I'd like to apply it to my workweek. :)

BeadedTail said...

I don't like baths either and I always make sure everyone knows it too by howling!

Hope your mom comes home soon!

Sadie

the booker man said...

dommy,

awww, man!! you only have to take a bath once a year?! me 'n asa have to take one every 2 weeks. my mama's an uber germaphobe. boohoo!

*woof*
the booker man

Sue said...

But you looks so cute after your baths and you smell so good!
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

top