I live a very tortured life. On some days, i have to don certain costumes for photoshoots to make SOMEONE happy. You all do not know what i have to do to make her happy. The stunts i have to pull to make her laugh. And what magic i have to spin to make her love me more.

Today... i am to don some lace cloth and pretend to be a grand ole dame. Or the wolf who pretended to be Grandma in the story of Little Red Riding Hood. I think being the wolf in sheep's clothing makes her happy. I see that she is grinning from ear to ear. She is evil. I tell you... she is evil.

Halloween is long gone... why is she doing this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But i did get treats and nom noms. And i see a big pot of chicken with russet potato, sweet potato and carrots all for me cooking on the stove. I'll be having a delish yummy dinner tonite. Don't be jealous *BOL* I bet Piper is just having canned food... wahahahahahahaa.. He should have stayed behind and be with me.

Dommy

I am a working dog. I work hard for meals and nom noms.

16 woofs:

How Sam Sees It said...

Sam feels your pain. He always has to wear something - or have something put on his head. Sigh...

Sam

The Daily Pip said...

You do look like a grand old dame! And I feel your pain, I have to go through the same thing here ...

Your pal, Pip

Unknown said...

How cute...... you look ready to 'huff and puff and blow da door down'. Just like in Little Red Riding Hood


MinnaK

Spiffy said...

Aiyaaa, you report la that girl to SPCA for her cruelty ... hahaha ... But you do look cute in that ... urmmm ... whatever it is you have on :D

the booker man said...

dommy,
(or should i woof grand old dame? teehee!)
i almost think it's worth the shame for that steamy pot of chicken 'n potatoes 'n carrots! YUMMY YUMMERS!

*woof*
the booker man

Ann said...

The things we have to do to make them happy. At least you are getting a delicious dinner out of the deal. All I got was the flashy box in my face.
Duke

3 doxies said...

I soooooooo knows what you is goin' through and I feels fur you. I nevers remembered signing dat contract when I cames to lives here.
Food makes up fur it though.

Puddles

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Dommy,

You do look cute!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

houndstooth said...

The things we do for love!

Bunny

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Love that lace! Sounds like the payment is worth it.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Unknown said...

You work hard for those nommies.
humans are so weird. Tell mom to watch tv instead for entertainment.
norwood

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Totally agree with you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Life With Dogs said...

Oh no, you've gone Granny on us! Time for creamed corn. ;)

BeadedTail said...

We understand but what can we do. If we had thumbs we could get our own treats but since we don't we have to put up with them. Hope you get extra treats for that though!

Oskar said...

At least you look cute!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Marg said...

Oh Dom, that is rather silly but very cute. We can't blame Mom for doing that one. You do have to work extra hard to get your Noms don't you. Take care and have a good week.

top