Hmmm... who's in my garden...

A small little furry perhaps... but who...


Yes... its me.. George Clooney Pip

Let's play ball

That's kinda funny Pip.. *BOL*

Thanks for coming by to see me Pip. I had a great day with you. But loose the sweater will ya. Its dog days of summer here.

To all my furry friends. I am NOT going to CONK so fast as SHE thinks. I am gonna be around and torture her for a very long time. I am a fighter and i will get through this with all my curly guts.

I am feeling much much better. Not so tired like the past few days. I think my lungs are with less of them fluids as i can move much faster. We don't get anymore AC at night. We just sweat it out in the room with the fan on. I am beginning to bark at all the peeps who stopped by our house. I still perform my job of securing the house very well.

SHE still don't take me for walks because she is a scardy cat. She is afraid that i will collapse and CONK. She and her CONKing business. But she takes me for car rides. SHE still handfeeds me.. hehehehe... i am milking it alllllllllllllll the way.

Today i started my begging business at the table. Being sick and all, they are quite clueless and fall into my tricks. They cave in easily. I get noms and noms. I am not back on my kibs yet as that tasted like cardboard. Who wants to eat cardboard when you can have chicken right?

Hopefully i'll spring back to where i was before i got sick and be better soon.

Enlarged hearts usually do not go back to normal as SHE found out. We will just have to live with this heart condition for the rest of my curly furry self. Its okay as long as i can have my chicken and my furry buddies.

Thank you for all your furry loves and prayers. I love all of yous.

With lotta furry love,
Dommy

15 woofs:

The Daily Pip said...

That's right Dommy! Here I am - I flew all the way across land and sea to make sure my buddy was OK!

Now where can I get a little snack around here? I am STARVING!!

Your pal, Pip

Pebbles said...

Yay to you Dommy :D Glad you're feeling much better. Yes, I'd advise you to milk that clueless girl as long as you can ... hahaha! Get all the nom noms and send some to me too :D

animal lover, quilt lover said...

So glad you feel better Dommy. That heart problem is what took my Bambi but today is the day that Tinker comes!!! YAY
I surely hopes she gets along with Happy!!!
Yes they are bringing her to me!! I don't drive anymore since I can't pass the eye test. So that is the only way she can come!!!! Poor Tinker will not get out much being around me! I hope I will be able to keep her happy and entertained. I will not be on the computer as much that is for sure!!
xx, Fern

yuki and rocket said...

you will be back to old dommy very soon, as long as your mom takes care of you like she has been, you can live with your condition. although, after you get back to feeling 100%, i say you keep begging for the handfeeding and the chicken, kibble is just okay, nothing like the humans' food!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Glad to see you are out ... n looking for Pip. Stay Strong. Sending you lots of Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sandee said...

I'm so happy that you are feeling better. You aren't really fooling your mom either. She's just happy that you are feeling better. We are all happy about that.

Have a woof woof day and my best to your mom. :)

houndstooth said...

Dom, I knew you would keep your Anny on her toes! I am sure this little scare has made her appreciate you even more. Just remember to be kind to her, humans have tender hearts where we're concerned!

Bunny

Ann said...

It great to see that you are feeling better. How nice of Pip to visit you, but rather silly to wear that sweater in such hot weather.
I say milk this for all it's worth. If you can keep getting away with the hand feeding and the chicken go for it as long as you can :)

Sue said...

We're glad that PMr Pip stopped by to visit with you. He's a very thoughtful fellow.

It's so good to hear that you're feeling a little better. Take good care of yourself and no chasing that ball.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

sprinkles said...

How sweet of George Clooney, uh -- I mean PIP, to come visit you! I'm sure that must've perked you up!

Glad you seem to be feeling a little better.

Peggy Frezon said...

What fun to see Pip there with you!! I hope you keep on healing and feeling better too.

Anonymous said...

Domy, you have always been a soul with a huge heart!

Stormy..

Bailey Be Good! said...

Aww, Dommy! I'm glad you're feeling better. Will send you lots more puppy prayers!

Big woofs & hugs <3,

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Wyatt said...

You got to play with Mr. Pip!!
How lucky are you?..Bow Wow!

Wyatt

the booker man said...

dommy!!!

i'm so happy happy joy joy to hear that you are feelin' much betters, dude! it's hard not to feel the betterment with mr. pip comin' by to visit! teeheehee.
you keep milkin' those handfed chicken noms for all it's worth cuz you totally deserve it!

*woof*
the booker man

top