Shan shared with me these drawings of her Poppy. She drew them a few years ago... and i think they are so nice. She captured her love for her furkid in her drawings. Simple as they are, but they are with feelings.
The first one sees Poppy playing...
and then Poppy sleeping...
and finally.. finally he smiles.
(Dogs do smile when they are happy)
I especially like the last one which sees Poppy smiling. Especially the eyes... they are so lifelike.
A great artist i must say :D
Thanks Shan for sharing! Looking at Poppy smile.. makes my day. Even though its just a drawing. You captured it well.



6 woofs:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm glad you like my blog. Chase sleeps on his back most of the time. I am guessing he thinks he is a human.

Anonymous said...

hey friend, thanks for putting up the pics. :) thanks for yr compliment. :) ~shan

Anonymous said...

cats smile too...but they like to sneer more :p

booahboo said...

oh ya! Piper sleeps like a human too.. on his back.. haha.. i haven't got a pic of him yet :) thanks for dropping by.

booahboo said...

i really do like ur drawing Shan.. u capture it well.

booahboo said...

all animals dooooo smile.. hehe.. and i have seen a cat sneer at me.. hahaha..

top