Picture from Wikimedia Commons
Do you like rainbows? Especially after a shower? Rainbows always brings a smile. At least to me. Rainbows are like... sent down by "someone" up there... to give hope and meaning that life is not so bad after all.

I hardly have dreams nowadays. Most of the time.. when i finally lie down to sleep... it is like the happiest moment to me. To sleep. And before i know it.. its morning again. And it back like clockwork.

I did have a dream two days ago. With my sister's wedding coming up in just a few days... i dreamt that i was at the wedding itself. With mom not with us anymore, somehow the emptiness is felt all around. In my dream, i called out to mom, "mummy... if you are here.. send me a rainbow".

And all of a sudden... i see a rainbow appearing.... small... far away... then another rainbow... and another... and another.. many... one after another.. kinda like flowers blooming. Everyone grinned and was pointing to the sky... and exclaiming... Everyone was happy. I pointed to my little sis... see see.. rainbows. Mum is here.

I woke up with a big smile on my silly morning face.

Maybe i'll see a rainbow on my sister's wedding this week. It would be a dejavu feeling. Even if i don't, it is okay too. I know my mom will be there. In spirit and in love. She won't miss it for the world.

When you lose someone close to you, now i know they don't actually leave you. They are always with you and in you. Just holler out like i did. You'll be surprised at the many wondrous things that remains mysteries and quite unexplainable.

I'll tell you all more about these in the next posts :)
Now i got to start packing for our trip tomorrow.

5 woofs:

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

Hope you enjoy your trip :)

Looking forward to hear more of your stories..

Best Regards,
Cindy

yoon see said...

It’s great that you are happy again. Rainbow is a sign of blessing :)
Have a pleasant journey, yeah journey mercy.

Here are tags for you.
http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged-by-silence.html

http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged-by-senta.html

booahboo said...

hey Cindy! thanks for dropping by :) 1 more day and ur exams are over.. yehoooooo!

booahboo said...

ur here too Yoonsee! tq for coming by.. i just came back too.. will check on ur tags :)

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

Yea,..exam is going to be over!
Can't wait..and better come and collect something that belongs to you at my blog ;)

Just check it, Hehehe :D

top