Emi tagged me recently on the A to Z tag while i was away :)
Anyways... *phew* i finally got around to doing this tag :)

A. Attached or single? Very happy being single but not available.
B. Best friends? Stormy, Dommy & PP.
C. Cake or pie? Definitely a chocolate mud cake.
D. Day of choice? Everyday.
E. Essential item? my BB.
F. Favorite color? Teal.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummies.
H. Hometown? Ipoh.
I. Favorite indulgence? Being Lazy.
J. January or July? December.
K. Kids? Many many kids in my life
L. Life isn’t complete without? love, family and doggies.
M. Marriage date? someday when we are both old and bent and with lotsa sand between our toes on our own little island... but why bother marry then when we are already happy.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? none.
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Acrophobia, Anginophobia, Anglophobia (hehehe)
Q. Quotes?
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge
That myth is more potent than history
That dreams are more powerful than facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief
And I believe that love is stronger than death.” ~ Robert Fulghum
R. Reasons to smile? Being alive, kicking and with eyes to see the world.
S. Season of choice? Festive season :)
T. Tag 5 people. Cindy, Choobug, Khemy, Esther, Div
U. Unknown fact about me? I can run very fast when i am chased by a vicious animal.
V. Vegetable? Celery, broccoli in butter
W. Worst habit? Procrastinator.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Hmm.. have not tried either.. so i wouldn't know.
Y. Your favorite foods? Chicken rice, Nancy's butter cake, Chocolate mud cake
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

1 woofs:

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

Haha, that's so funny! Hmm..I think Ken tag me on the same tag too..Well, I will do it one short tomorrow ya Anny :):D Thanks!

top