- Listen patiently to what I have to say.
- Trust me, for I am always on your side.
- Play with me a lot.
- Don’t forget that I have feelings too.
- Let’s never fight, Cause someday, I’ll be big enough to win.
- If I don’t obey you, I have a good reason.
- You have school, and friends. But as for me, I only have you.
- Stay and be my best friend even when I’m old.
- I’ll only live about ten years, so let’s make every moment count.
- I’ll never forget our life together. So when my time comes, please be by my side.
Today my neighbour brought over an old movie for my dad to see. Yesterday, he told me he saw a very good movie which brought him to tears. He said he'll bring it over today. Bright and early today, it was already in my house.
The movie is called 10 Promises to My Dog (Inu to Watashi no 10 no Yakusoku). Its a Japanese movie which is dubbed in English. Its a pretty good movie which every dog lover would enjoy. Simple script but very touching. With the likes of Hachi: A Dog's Tale... & Marley and Me. These movies are very heartwarming.
Both dad and i watched the movie this afternoon. Both of us were reduced to cloudy eyes. It carries a deeper meaning closer to home. I won't tell you too much about the movie here. You go find it and watch it.. (its on youtube too.. shhhh)
Sometimes some of us do take our furfriends for granted. Some of us locked them up in toilets for hours because they were soiling the house or misbehaving. But did we try and understand them for a change.
I always have a weakness for Goldens. I haven't got to my golden yet :) But i do have a Curly Boo here. He is just as golden when the sun shines on him.
This is the trailer to the movie. Do watch it with your furry best friends :)
Remember this from our furfriends...
You have your world but i only have you.