We are going on the road tomorrow morning. So we are gonna cheat a bit schedule a post and hopefully Blogger will help us post it up tomorrow to continue with our Matchaton with GLP. I can't wait till the 7th day. *LOL*

We are running out of material to post as its almost gonna be 12 and we have not packed at all. *LOL*

My nephew is going to be confirmed tomorrow. He's going to be 17. I am not even baptised yet. It will be a nice break for dad... and to play catch up with my siblings too.

Dommy's all ready... and all puffed up and pretty from today's shower and home groom. Hope he still smells nice in the car tomorrow.

We are going off to see Mr P. We'll bring the big old gigantic camera.. and hopefully be able to catch some pictures while we are there.

Hoping not to bore you all too much, we plugged in some mooziks for you from youtube. I grew up listening to these oldies which were not OLDIES back then. We listen to these songs in the car.. at home and whereever there's a radio. You can almost gauge how old i am from these songs. *LOL*

Its all my papa's songs. I swear! Enjoy.











 Curly is already snoooooozing.

Note to GLP's Typist:
3 posts and 4 more to go. YAY! Then we are freeeeeeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i tell you. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How and why did i let you talk me into this.. wanna call it quits? hahahhahahaa

6 woofs:

emilayusof said...

Hello Anny! It has been a long time. Where are you going?

georgia little pea said...

Didn't you get my email plus reply to your comment? STOP ALREADY! My posts are almost becoming wordless! I have a new appreciation of bloggers who do daily posts now. What a Herculean effort on their part. I wonder when they find time to do other stuff!

Have a safe and happy trip! x

houndstooth said...

I hope you have a safe and exciting trip!

Bunny

Ann said...

have a safe trip

Lorenza said...

I hope you all have a great time there!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

yuki and rocket said...

i was only a baby when i was baptized, i think 2 months old and i made my confirmation, i think when i was 15?? anyway, have a safe trip!!

top