This is just gonna be a lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy post.

I am just gonna steal some stuffs from a new playground where i am currently playing.. playing currently concurrently ;) As some of you know, i really hate Facebook (sorry Mark). But... Facebook is such a good media to use to get our furry friends adopted.. so we started a Page on Facebook. Here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Adoptables/355306971237622

We don't have many Likes yet (please Like us please Like us)...*LOL* We don't have many people visiting us yet (please Share our stuffs... please Share our profiles) :D but that's where i'll be hanging out for a while to get some profiles up... and urmm.. hopefully make it interesting enough for people to come back to see. Yes... we are desperate sometimes :) d e s p e raaa dooo..

Since today is Friday... and its an awfully frying egg hot day here now... my friend Kato has something to tell you. Till we meet again! Have a nice weekend!


8 woofs:

georgia little pea said...

That's a great picture! It's fry egg hot here too. 30 something today, 40 something tomorrow. I hope I don't crack.

Happy weekend Anny! X

Sandee said...

I completely deleted my Facebook account. I just hated that place. Big waste of time.

Have a terrific day. :)

booahboo said...

Georgia.. when Chinese New Year comes around in Feb... it will be so hot.. we would be frying ourselves to be out there. By April.. it would be so hot.. the forests in the neighbouring country will burn again (every year) and we will be having haze.. *cough cough*

booahboo said...

No worries Sandee... i don't really quite like it.. but.. it proves to be a very useful place if it is used correctly :)

3 doxies said...

We don't do Faceybook eithers cuz mum says there is not enuffs time in da day. Uh HELLOS I has nuttin' to do but hunt ans sleep I not knows why I can't do it. I tells her dat all da time.
Dat looks like a sweet kitteh...and very furry.

Okays so heres in da states they say if a preggo woman has lots of heart burn when hers be preggo then da baby will has lots of hair...hoomans is weird.

Puddles

bichonpawz said...

We "liked" your page!! Hope you have a very Happy Weekend!
xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

BeadedTail said...

We liked you on Facebook! Hope all is well with everybuddy there!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...lookit that cute little kitteh face! I just went over and liked your page. AND I'll share it on my Facebark page, too!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

top