Hi Mommie! We had a photo shoot yesterday and Anny says i look fat in this picture. I think i am not fat. I am just all fluff.. and i was sitting down and woozy and lazy on a hot afternoon. Do i look fat here Mommie? Anny has to make the photo looooonnggger to make me slimmer. But i don't look fat rite?

I think i've gained a bit of weight lately as Grandpa's been kind to share his food with me. Everyday i wait for grandpa to have his lunch and he is always very generous to Dommy and I.

These people here have 3 main meals a day here.. and we only get 1 main meal. That's not fair right? We do have our biscuits in the morning but that's not a main meal.

Anny says she might need to get a treadmill soon and make both Dommy and i walk on it soon. She says we spend too much time sniffing around when we go for walks and we are not packing in the exercise properly. I think she needs to go for more walks too. She shouldn't stay in front of the computer all the time.

I miss you Mommie... but don't worry about me. I am a good boy. And everyone's very nice to me here. Both Dommy and i do a lot of running at breakneck speed when we hear mysterious sounds out at the porch. We bark the whole house down and no one dares to come in.

When we both cooperate and bark together, no one will dare to come any where near this house. I am getting quite good at protecting Grandpa's home and securing the house. Grandpa always takes me for walks in the evening. We cannot rely on the lazy bum Anny as she has to cook and get our dinner ready. I'm gonna sleep now Mommie. Don't miss me too much.

8 woofs:

Mariuca said...

Fat?? No lah... Fluffy? definitely! Love dis pic too mcm toy.. pat pat! :)

Spiffy said...

Hahaha ... Mrs. Spiff says Pebbles is also putting on weight. Must be all that eating and sleeping she does.

And Piper still looks cute la :D

LadyJava said...

hahahaha... long picture does not make you look longer.. long legs do.. hahahah!!

BTW Anny, do you have a badge I can grab for this blog? You're the winner of my guessing contest!!!

Congrats!

LadyJava said...

oh Poor Piper missed his mommie.. where is his mommie Anny.. sorry new to your blog lah.. heheh

booahboo said...

Fat.. hahhahaa.. yes.. he has put on a bit of weight these past weeks :) got company when he eats.. so he is happy and finish his food everyday.

mcm toy ka? hahahhaa.. my uncle tot he was a statue once.. *LOL*

booahboo said...

I think its the treats Spiffy.. abis.. now i think i m gonna give Dommy sayur saja la.. he is too fat oredi...

booahboo said...

Long picture don't make me longer? ru sure Auntie LJ? Anny said i look slimmer already...

i sure won't be having long legs in this lifetime.. i am just a toy dog..

Dommy has a badge on the side.. thank Q for putting us on your site.. :) Aggie is right? wooohoo!

booahboo said...

Piper is just here for a holiday.. his mommie is in KL.. he'll be going home in 2 weeks time :)

top