Fourteen already. Today is the 14th day into 2010 and i am still struggling to get into pace *LOL*

I celebrated the New Year and welcome it with a whole lot of fireworks with my family at Parkcity as it was the nearest to where we stayed. It was quite fun with the kids screaming at the top of their lungs because they could. Any reason to scream out loud and releasing it all is good.. hehehehhehee

It was full moon.. and i was too lazy to bring my camera. I only had my mobile with me and that's one of the reasons for crummy pictures of late. Crummy low-resolution pictures. *LOL*

Both are my sister's kids. We got them lights to wear on their heads. Both boys were quite happy to be wearing them. Rachel was urmm.. ashamed to wear them (i don't know why). She's the youngest but she says she's not a kid anymore and refused to wear them lights. But she did wear them in the end when it was almost time to go home *LOL*

One decent picture of the fireworks with my mobile. *LOL* I am such a bum. People were bringing big cameras and tripods and mipods and propods.. urmm.. ipods too. But i was clicking away with my mobile.

Glitter at the end of the party. These were done by us.. the debris on the ground :)

The huge jam on the way home. Thank god i was not driving... hehehehhehee.. i was just too happy snapping away with my mobile.

My dear Bom waiting for us at home. He was not too happy that he was not invited to the park with us. But i sure don't want him to be around when there's fireworks and lot of screaming people around. That would probably shock him and send him into a frenzy. He stayed home with Piper. Piper was just too glad to be home. He hates fireworks and thunder.

New Year's dinner :) Something quite light.. but still took us a while to prepare.. *LOL*

What i need for the New Year... my resolutions are not many or any yet (and we are already halfway into the 1st month already)

What I need...
  • New music.
  • More time for dad.
  • More walks with Dom.
  • Time for photography.
  • Time for friends.
  • Sleep.

What i don't need...
  • TV.. hhahahahahhaa
And now its time to sleep. Tomorrow.. i mean today is gonna be a looooooooooooooonnng day. Maybe Thursday will be kind to me :) Goodnite folks.

14 woofs:

Marg said...

I think the pictures are just fine even if taken with a phone. At least you were trying. Love your resolutions. And thanks for visiting our blog.

baincardin said...

chop! ^_^

ipod pun best tu Anny, ^_^

Spiffy said...

I was sleeping away while the New Year was being ushered in ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

And that food spread looks so darn appetizing la ...

Spiffy said...

But overall it was a quiet New Year in my area ...

booahboo said...

Thanks for dropping by here too Marg :) Yea.. the pics are ok.. just blurry.. :)

booahboo said...

tak terchop Bain.. hehehhee.. Marg is earlier than u.

ipod memang best.. but mobile music pon kira ok la.. hahhahahaha

booahboo said...

That's a wonderful way to greet the new year actually.. hehhehehe.. i wanted to sleep at home too.. but my family dragged me out.

booahboo said...

You must be hungry.. hahahhahaa.. the food so so je laa.. salad and the grill chicken je..

booahboo said...

All i really wanted to do was sleep in peace.. hahahaha... or rest in peace.. ops!

Restnrileks said...

Alamak anny,

Rizal nampak ultaraman, ehhh ultrawomen.. ehhhh i am confused.. yang ada tanduk lip lap lip lap dan dua butang lampu bercahaya kat dada. Hehe.

Restnrileks said...

Yang tu lauk ayam masa apa?

Macam black pepper? Alamak rolls? wheat rolls!! Rizal memang gemar roti bun makan panas-panas sapu butter atau cicah dengan sup atau apa-apa yang pekat.

Fuhh sedap!

booahboo said...

ultraboys.. hhahahaha.. there's 2 kids in the pic :) but mobile punya camera... biasalaa.. tak cukup flash :D

the tanduk punya lights.. kinda cool actually! it makes them look evil.. hhahahahhaaa

booahboo said...

ayam masak campur.. *LOL* Ayam perap dengan whatever i can find in my sister's kitchen.. and kasi masuk dalam oven.. with lots of onions.

i pon suka makan ayam and bun with brown sauce... especially the bun kasi lap the plates.. hehe

top