Inspiration - Gipsy Kings

I remember a moment in time where we all will go... Baila Baila Baila Baila Baila Me
or we'll go BammmmboleoooooooooOOOOooo and then sometimes we'll twirl round and round in a very tight office :) It was a very happy place to be... and it was where i was most inspired.

It was also the place where I learnt to make a proper cup of coffee :) I spent 6 months in that office for training but the experience was enough to carry me through a lot of things.

We always have music in that office... it was like a mini disco. A lot of Gipsy Kings and instrumentals. A lot of smokes too because they love to smoke above our heads. *LOL* I came back home smelling like i just came back from clubbing.

It was also one of the crazy times in my life where we moved all the computers back to my boss's apartment to work over the weekend so that we can all be in one place. The office were not allowed to open on Sundays way back then. We crashed there for 48 hours to prepare for an important pitching. I don't even remember how we crawled back home after that 48 hours of no sleep.

A happy moment in time :) Give me Gipsy Kings anytime and the Baila Baila Baila Baila Baila Me comes back all at once.

Music can be a very useful tool when you are stuck or you need some inspiration.

I have a high respect for anyone who can play the guitar well. And not those campfire guitarist. But real guitarist that can play full songs. Or any song on demand :) I wonder if i could find a guitarist in my winter years to play some tunes for me. And he has to love dogs too :D Or maybe i could send Dom for some guitar lessons...

12 woofs:

Ann said...

I think guitar lessons for Dom sounds like a great idea. I'm sure he would be very good

booahboo said...

i think too.. Dom looks like the guitar playing type. With practise... he could even strum to the tunes of Santana.. :)

3 doxies said...

Oh I can sing very well...ask my neighbors. Dad plays da guitar but mum ain't got a clue how to plays anything...hehehe!
I went back and linked Minna's blog...it slipped my mind when I posted it.

Puddles

booahboo said...

I yams sure you can sing very well Puds.. you looks like the singing type.. hehhehee.. me hooman girl here can's play anything properly too.. so now she is thinkings of sending me for guitar lessons.

its Lucy and her creams thingy again ya? hahahhahaa.. i did love them pixs you posted about Minna's momma.. *BOL*

woofs & licks,
Dommy

houndstooth said...

Funny how certain songs and music take us to special places in our lives! :)

the booker man said...

awww, rats, i wish i could help, but i don't know how to play the guitar! i bet dommy would pick it up super fast like, though! you're right, he's got the look. :)

*woof*
the booker man

Chewy said...

momma loves the gypsy kings! Thanks for the post!

Chewy

Life With Dogs said...

Nice! The Gypsy Kings are old favorites. :)

booahboo said...

Songs and music always takes us back to a moment in time :) esp old songs.. :)

booahboo said...

Me too.. i can't play them guitars too! Oh yes.. he does have the guitarist look... mebbe rocker boy :) Have a wonderful wednesday Booker.. and my love to Asa!

booahboo said...

gypsy kings songs are very catchy and great tunes to dance too. Does your momma dance with you too Chewy?

booahboo said...

pretty old and timeless favourites :) hope you are having a good wednesday Neil.

top