Have you heard about 'ARSE-ICONS'? No? Well... here goes.

(_!_) a regular arse

(__!__) a fat arse

(!) a tight arse

(_*_) a sore arse

{_!_} a swishy arse

(_o_) an arse that's been around

(_x_) kiss my arse

(_X_) leave my arse alone

(_zzz_) a tired arse

(_E=mc2_) a smart arse

(_$_) Money coming out of his arse

(_?_) Dumb arse

My apologies to whomever who finds this offensive :) Hope this brings some smiles to your day. It did to mine. Thanks to you Anne Mathew. You never fail to bring laughter to my life. She just e-mooned me.

9 woofs:

Ann said...

those are funny, thanks for the morning funny

Spiffy said...

Hahaha ... I think I'll be using this one (_?_) quote a lot!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

hehehehe....too funny!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

booahboo said...

its my pleasure Ann :)

booahboo said...

only this one (_?_)
*LOL* i'm sure it would be pretty useful...

booahboo said...

:D glad you find it funny Maggie :)

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! This sounds like something my husband would be entertained by!

the booker man said...

my mama thought this was funny, but she told me i'm too young to woof words like that. ;)

*woof*
the booker man

Doxie Rod said...

hilarious! thanks for the laugh! does your momma let you say those words? tee hee!

love,
doxierod

top