Its 7pm now and its raining. Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee! Finally. Some rain to cool down the house and water the plants :) It has been extremely warm in the afternoons today. The heat is almost suffocating. I pity those that has to work outdoors in the heat. I should count my blessings.

Since we are going on the road soon, i haven't been cooking. A wonderful excuse not to cook :p There's just Boy and i. So a quick meal outside is much easier. I hate leftovers. Especially leftovers that are stored in the fridge and forgotten. Its wasteful.

There's someone i know that loves to cook. He'll usually take pictures of what he cooks and sends them to me.. *LOL* I do miss his cooking a lot. He does do a mean chili crabs. I used to eat tons of rice with that chili crabs. The pungent smell of the crabs on my fingers are savoured for many hours even after i washed my hands. It is finger licking good! Kind of like KFC but much much better.

Since its raining and i can't go out to eat yet... and Boy's dozing away... i'll just look at some of his food pictures and hopefully make my hunger go away. At least for the time being.


I think i got much more hungrier after looking at these pictures. *LOL* I think i'll go move next door to him and hopefully get dishes passed over. I envy his housemates now.

The rain has kinda subsided a bit. I think we better go out for a bite now. My tummy is growling like a grizzly. Hope you enjoy the views above :) Whatever that's good should be shared ;)

5 woofs:

Spiffy said...

In my household there is no such thing as left overs cos I have a hungry dinosaur living here that forever goes 'mommy, I'm hungry' ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Aiiiyyyyaaaa, I just had three KFC and those pix are making me hungry all over again. Good thing I still got one KFC stand by ... hahaha ...

Anonymous said...

Me come back and fatten u up!

Stormy..

booahboo said...

hahahaha.. the hungry little dinosaur :D kids.. they are always hungry.. which is a good thing. The are growing up le. At least you don't have a picky eater there.

booahboo said...

standby KFC pulaks.. hahahahahha

top