We came home finally (dad, Dommy, Piper and i) last monday. We have been away from home since Jaiboo left in March. It seems like quite a long time ago. We did make short trips back home for a day or two and left again for Kuala Lumpur.
Actually it was suppose to be just a 2 weeks stay at my sister's house while i help Boy settled in to college. But it became a 2 and a half months stay away from home. Good thing we have great relatives who have been looking out for this ole house.
During our 2 and a half months away,
- Boy went into Taylor's for further studies
- Piper got neutered and woozy for almost a week
- Dom went for 2 grooming sessions with Tiffany
- Boy got out from Taylors and went for matriculation
- Dom and Piper moved to the pet hotel for almost a week
- Dommy got sick
- Roadtrips to visit Boy in another state
- The three of us going for holiday
- Seeing many sleeping koalas
- ... some wallabies which i thought were kangaroos wannabes
- Being pecked by some birds
- People telling me that kangaroos cannot "gostan"
- Fairy penguins can go blind if you flash your cameras at them
- Vietnamese takeaway food are nice
- Forgetting to put Frontline for Dommy and now he's itchy
- Jaiboo can dance now
- Water is expensive in Aus
- Mum getting less candles lit while we were away
- Homes become like a sandy beach if you leave them too long
- but Home is the most comfortable place on earth :)
Hopefully this blog will be my memory keeper.
Ahhh... Aini coming to help me tomorrow. I have missed her. I better knock off now else i cannot be up in time for her.
More pictures of the Great Road Trip soon :)
*gostan means to reverse, in a backwards direction