To be Eight...
- I am an awfully old dog now.
- I sleep more and sometimes am lazy to check out the sounds at the outer gate.
- But i still guard my family here with my life.
- I still walk with a spring.
- I have more dots on my body.. old doggy marks.
- My vet says i look like more like a dalmation wannabe when i am shaved bald.
- I can run faster than anyone in this house. Grandpa says i don't run, i gallop almost like a horse.
my just woke up face
some funny scent there
an ole ex-tin mine pool
some wild flowers by the drains
a funny alien with two antenna and a spaceship on its back
leaving some doggy mails
my home is surrounded by mountains.. we are at a valley
i got a big brown bone for my birthday.. a mighty bone it was
the early morning walks and treat a treat is tiring me out
my birthday treat... i am 3/4 done with it
That's all for now. I am going off for my walks with grandpa. See ya soon!