During the school holidays last week, i took the time to go back to the office to visit my friends and to share and transfer some files. Going back to the office is always nice. I have missed my colleagues each and every single day but they are with me all the time on yahoo. Its like i never left the office at all :D

Even spinning up the parking lot thrills me because i have been going up and down the narrow car park for many years. We know each and every turn like the back of our hands. It used to thrill me so much... i'll spin right up to the top floor just for kicks. Now my colleagues are afraid of the carpark because a van belonging to the management is parked on the first floor. A lot of ghost stories are sparked off because of that van. Its a kereta mayat aka a hearse.

When i am in the office, my colleagues tend to eat more (thats what they said). As usual, they will first take me to the Yellow Table Cloth place. The food is quite good there. But i used to hate to go there because their table cloth stinks. *LOL* It used to. Now they've changed all their table cloth to red.. and it doesn't stink anymore. But i still annoy my colleagues by shaking my head when they say that we are going to the Yellow Table Cloth place. Urmm.. i don't even know the name of the shop because we always refer it as the Yellow Table Cloth place :) For the records... Anne & Esther.. i do love the food there. I just like to annoy both of you :D Don't you know me by now? hehehehe
We did have a very nice lunch there. And when we got back to the office, they were planning where to go for lunch the next day *LOL*

Our office is basically our playground. No stiff neck-tie people working there. People are relaxed but they do work hard and complete their work with minimal supervision. Sometimes you just hear the click click click of the mouse and the tapping on the keyboards.

When i am around, there are some weird sounds and a returned echo. The echo comes from the front of the office of course. It is a really fun place to work. And we always have lotsa food and parties. We find every single reason to have a food fest :D They are still carrying on with the tradition. They still include me in the internal emails for office parties. *LOL*

Someone bought me nasi lemak for breakfast the next day :D it is reallllllllllllly nice. I really do like it. (i borrow this term usually used during our Christmas exchange gift sessions).. hahahaha.. But the nasi lemak was really nice and just spicy nice :) It was so sweet of her.

Next time don't forget to include my kerang ahh... wake up earlier la and buy me my nasi lemak with kerang.. (i know u love me Anamaa :) hehehehe.. and the usual response from Anamaa from the earlier statement would be "IDIOT".

After my nasi lemak binge... i was still feeling full but they still dragged me out to eat again. It was 12 already.. and we always go out to eat at 12. They have been discussing what to eat for lunch the whole morning.. *LOL* We went to ResTrees across the road. Yep.. they dragged me across the road. And someone calling me idiot all the way.. hahhahahahaa We were just like a bunch of school kids.. trying to cross a big road.

ResTrees is a pretty neat place to eat for the ambience. The exterior is like a log cabin and when you are inside, you feel like you are in one in a jungle... well.. sort of. Ahhh.. i forgot the camera to the office this trip. Their teh tarik was nice. The chicken wings were burnt. And waffles was not bad :D They even have this tiny button on each table to beep for the waiters.

In the evening, we went out to get more food from Jaring. Jaring serves one of the best ikan bakar (grilled fish on banana leaves). They have different kinds of fishes you'll be spoilt for choice. Since it is the puasa month, they don't serve lunch (else we'll be showing our faces there too). But in the evenings, they have the ayam golek (which is very expensive now for a small bird) and an assortment of sweet cakes and fishes. Even their soups are very extremely nice... Sup Tulang. Jaring is in Sunway near the Piramids. If you know where Domino's Pizza is, Jaring is just beside Dominos.

My colleague treated me to a very nice banana leaf Indian rice for lunch the next day. More food *LOL*. There's so many things to choose from the varieties that lay before me. I didn't know what to take. Being the complete glutton that i am, i wanted to take everything. But i stopped myself and just took some chicken, vegetables and sauces. Even the rasam was real nice. The rasam came in a small steel cup.

After 3 complete days of playing and stuffing my face in the office, it was time to go home. My work was getting lagged. But i have had a great time with my friends in the office. One of them mentioned that they think more about food when i am around. *LOL* If you all gained another inch while i am around, it is not my fault. I am just the innocent one who tagged along :D

13 woofs:

Nessa said...

Morning Anny!

Eh, your ofis is in Sunway ka?? Yello Table Cloth restoran oso in Sunway ka?? *hungry*

booahboo said...

Morning Ness :) Yes.. my office is in Sunway but i hardly goes in anymore.. hehehe..
Ya.. the yellow table cloth place oso in Sunway.. i lupa the nama.. but the food is not bad.. chinese non-halal food :D not too expensive too :) i'll get the name for u..

baincardin said...

Anny, nasi lemak dgn kerang mmg sedap! sambal kerang is my fav.:)

*HDR is back...again ;)

booahboo said...

yaaaa.. nasi lemak ngan kerang is the best :D my fav too :)

HDR suda bariks ka? nanti saya bersinggah ye.. :)

Nessa said...

You two memang kaki HDR... hehe

booahboo said...

ya Ness.. Bain is HDR King.. you should drop by too.. his pics of Paris is awesome :)

Khemy said...

Anny, this post makes me hungry..arghh..and i missed the kakak nasik lemak iswara today because i was late..arghh again...

booahboo said...

hi Khemy :) sorry to tempt u during bulan puasa and u in your prego time.. tapi makanan di Jaring tuh memang sedap.. if you are in Sunway.. do try their ikan bakor.. best best best :)

Spiffy said...

I know that Jaring shop. It's facing the LDP highway right? But I haven't tried eating there before, maybe one day I will :D

Spiffy said...

I thought you live in Ipoh, so how come you got office here pulak? Keliru la ... hehehe ...

booahboo said...

Yes Spiffy.. its facing the LDP and just beside Dominos :)
The food's really nice.. you must sit there and eat... esp the ikan bakar with all the sambal & sambals ++ the sauces... your fingers will smell so great even after eating.. i've been eating there for yearsssssssss.. hahhahahaa

booahboo said...

Jaring is quite near your place in Subang.. :) go n try with your missus.. but your clothes & your whole entire self WILL smell of Jaring after that.. hehehhehe

booahboo said...

i live in ipoh now.. but my opis is still in Sunway.. i go down sometimes :) to eat and to bug the hell outta them in the office.

top