I am thankful for
  • eyes to see the beauty of each new day
  • the ability to walk anywhere and everywhere i want to go
  • a pair of ears to listen
  • a mouth to speak when spoken to
  • hands to touch and feel
  • a father who still needs me
  • dommy on a sunny + a rainy day
  • pp for his soft cuddles
  • a blob of furry smiley yellow
  • sisters that love me
  • kids that roll on the bed with me to giggle & chat
  • Jai for the experience of a lifetime
  • stormy as the all weather friend
  • my friends who are always there for me
  • the extended circle of family
  • food that keeps coming from my extended families
  • coffee in the morning :p
  • disasters in the kitchen
  • people that are willing to eat what i cook
  • enough food each day
  • birds in the garden
  • butterflies to remind me of childhood
  • flowers that my mom left us
  • papayas when i was trying for catnips
  • a wonderful & understanding boss
  • Anamaa & Puci
  • a super duper fast computer
  • a very helpful Suedoo
  • a new glass cup
  • enough dough in my pockets
  • a curly for the roll-abouts
  • wonderful people who become my friends in the virtual world
  • matches to light a candle
  • comics & Mattias that cracks me up everyday
  • a jacket to wear on a cold day
  • a warm room to sleep tonite
  • a roof over my head
  • laughter in the rain
  • poot poot conversations with the one
  • the mosquito who keeps flying in front of my face :)
  • ice-cream when its warm
  • dommy to share my food
  • sleep
  • dreams to keep me happy
  • mummy for her love
I have much much more to be thankful for... can't really list them all here. I am also thankful too to my readers who keep coming back to leave me comments. Thank you and i am forever grateful for your kind thoughts.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

12 woofs:

Marg said...

Wow that is a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. Fantastic post. And thanks so much for visiting our blog. We are very thankful for everything, especially our great blogger friends. You have a wonderful Turkey day;

Nessa said...

"wonderful people who become my friends in the virtual world"

I must be one of 'em, righttt??? Haahaha *perasannya I*

Lovely and thotful list, Anny... it's a great reminder for me to nag less!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Lots of be grateful for. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Spiffy said...

I've got a lot to be thankful for, thanks for reminding me with that list of yours.

Happy Thanksgiving Anny :D

Duni said...

That's a beautiful list, Anny!
I hope your Thanksgiving was extra-special.
Wish I could send you some cookies ;-)

ps - I'm also thankful that you continue stopping by my blog :)

booahboo said...

Hi Marg... thank you for dropping by.. hope u have had a great Thanksgiving :)

booahboo said...

ye ye ye le tuuuuu.. you are one of them toooooooooooo Ness.. if i put down names and leave out someone.. i'll be in trouble.. hehhehe.. so that's a safer bet :)

hope u have had a great thanksgiving with hubby & kiddies :) and the "lil one"

booahboo said...

heyo Sugar! everyday is a blessing :) and loads to be thankful about.. i am esp thankful for having furkids around.

Restnrileks said...

Anny,

Terima kasih sebab ingatkan Incik RnR untuk berterima kasih dan bersyukur atas segala rahmat.

Selamat Hari Isnin. : )

I am thankful having a new online friend like you too : )

booahboo said...

Spiffy.. hope u have had a great Thanksgiving too with wifey.. kiddies & Pebbles :)

booahboo said...

Thanksgiving is not really celebrated in Malaysia Duni but... we have to learn to be more thankful for all that we have here :)

and your cookies are deeeelicious :)

booahboo said...

Good Monday Morning to you Rizal :) Aku pun thankful for stumbling on the RnR site and having you as a new online kengkawan!

Salam Aidil Adha kepada Encik Rizal dengan keluarga sekalian :D

top