Sepi ~ Yuni Shara

This song seems apt at this hour of the night :) This is a soundtrack from an old movie from 2008. I kinda like this movie. I can watch it over and over again and never get bored... :) I love soppy love stories and tearjerkers.

This movie is about three people and how their lives intervene in a strange way. Its a simple movie but it touches the heart.

Sepi means Loneliness.

At some point in our lives, we will sometimes feel lonely. You can be with a whole lot of people and feel lonely. But there are some who are alone but never feel lonely.

4 woofs:

Spiffy said...

Gosh, I hope that point of my life never comes!

booahboo said...

hopefully not too :)

emilayusof said...

that is one nice song, anny!

booahboo said...

Emi pernah see this mobie on tv? the cinematography is excellent! nice song too.

top