3.50pm , Thursday, August 6th 2009

Yet another life is claimed. 14 and counting.

People are dropping dead like flies and with the haze quite bad where i am, i see the situation getting worse.

People are still ignorant about it because it hasn't hit them yet.

Do wash your hands, don't go into crowded places if you can avoid it. Keep your small children at home and your old folks too. Get plenty of rest, be active and physically fit, manage your stress, drink lotta fluids, and eat good nutritious food.

Read up about the A(H1N1)/Swine Flu. There's many many info on it on the web.

Preventing the Flu: Good Health Habits Can Help Stop Germs

CDC

World Health Organization

4 woofs:

Nessa said...

It's alarming. I cringe every time I hear another death from this deadly flu. So, sayang... I mean to die from this flu, it's just not right.

I gotta keep my stress level in check... if not I'll pengsan. Somehow, it's not as easy as ABC!

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

It's getting worse by the day. This morning on the way to work,I heard that there was 16 more new cases ... siggghhh ...

booahboo said...

I check every single day... but then.. we should not stop living. Cos things happen every single day.. i am just thankful to be alive today and hoping for a tomorrow :)

jangan stress sangat ye Nessa... take care!

booahboo said...

It is getting worse everyday... and i can understand people like you who have kids.. u live in fear and hope to just keep them indoors... and keep them safe. Hope it will be a better tomorrow.

top