Papa and Boy is watching some war movie in the hall. He's been watching the movie for the last hour or so.. hehehhehehee.. And its LOUD. I have helicopters flying overhead and a barrage of bullets off and on... and its so real. *LOL*

We do not exactly have a home theatre system here... but the tv is so LOUD... my neighbours can hear it all around. Can you imagine what would it be like if i have a home theatre system? My neighbours will have the cops at my door.. hhahahahahhaha

Now i hear a car whizzing by very fast... more helicopters flying... someone screaminggggg in pain.. aiyaaaaaaaaaaaa...

More bullets... i am feeling like i am at war here.

Dad's hearing must be getting bad. My head is pounding like a drum now. Even Dommy's ears keep twitching. The sound must be harder on his ears. Maybe i should get a room all fixed up with sound proof system :)

If i get deaf before i am 50... its all their fault! If you can't beat them... maybe join them? *LOL*

6 woofs:

baincardin said...

Waaa...kalau police datang, sure boleh join sekali ya? :)

booahboo said...

hahahhahaha.. ye le tuh.. kalu polis sampai.. bole sama sama tengok the mobie with my dad... macam cinema jugo.. *LOL*

Spiffy said...

At least if you go deaf you still can blog what ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

For me lagi susah,my eye sight becoming worse that I cannot see small text, like that how to blog la one day?

booahboo said...

You are so right Spiff.. hhahahahaa.. u always put things in perspective.. *LOL*

booahboo said...

Getting old oredi la Spiff.. urmm... U can type in bigger size font la.. that works too i think :D dun la type kecik kecik :p

top