My colleagues drop me quite a lot of funnies in emails all the time. They are very kind and try to entertain me knowing that i am working alone. Most of the time, i don't really feel alone sitting here. I have my yahoo... and lotta blinking smiling yellow faces blinking back at me.

I catch up on the news in the office from all the blinking yellow faces.. and i do have a lot of blinking yellow faces staring back at me *LOL* Its like i am in the office. The office news (gossips would not be apt to use here.. hehehe) sometimes travels faster to me than to some folks in the office too. Ahhhh.. i am loved :D

They keep me entertained and up to date. Even when i was working in the office, we do chat/discuss or play on yahoo. Are we becoming too dependent on the yellow blinkers? Oh my... are we becoming too virtual? hehehhehehee

Anyways.. my beeyootiful colleague send me this today. I thought it was pretty funny... and urmm.. urmmm... i would probably do some of the things on that list too if i am bored shopping.. *LOL*

I wonder if Spiffy does this in Tescos every Sunday... hmmm...

Here's why you shouldn't drag your boyfriend/husband shopping if he's not interested :)

click on pic to read

12 woofs:

Spiffy said...

ROTFL! Annyboo, you just gave me a whole loads of ideas to do when I go to Tesco!

Spiffy said...

This is something I really must try la ... it's hilarious la!

Spiffy said...

Picking my nose at the security camera is a must and setting the alarms clocks is something I'm going to try tomorrow ... hahaha!

Spiffy said...

And if I get banned from Tesco, it'll be all your fault ... hahaha!

Nessa said...

Good morning Anny!

Sori I've been MIA... busy la last week... and I'm oso bitten by the lazy bug :(

LOL! The guys are having more fun while we women shop like mad! :D Maybe I should start doin the 'putting the condoms in people trolleys'... hahahaha

booahboo said...

its its not my fault Spiffy.. hhahahahhaa... my colleague sent to me la... but now.. Tescos seem like a fun place *wink*

booahboo said...

didya try any yesterday at Tescos? hehhehehee.. hope Mrs Spiff held u back.. *LOL*

booahboo said...

picking nose bole... but setting alarm clocks off not really possible.. takde battery in them clocks.. except the ones on display *wink* try at IKEA :p

booahboo said...

its not my fauly laa.. urmm... just bring Bem along.. and both of u go irritate everyone at Tescos la.. :D

booahboo said...

morning Ness :)

apa ni sorry sorry.. hahhahaa.. u don't need to apologize for being bz & lazy le..

mebbe u shud have some fun too.. and let your hubby do the shopping while u wreck havoc for a change :)

bem69 said...

Hahaha Anny, some of the things in the list sounds really annoying. I should try this. I'm sure this wasn't written from a British hypermart. I'm sure it was for Mrs Spiffy.

booahboo said...

Mrs Spiff eh? hhahahhahahaa.. i think so too... and Mr Spooky too :) Spiffy and u go hand in hand.. *LOL*

top