... i see your face.

Papa is talking to Dommy. *LOL* Everytime he sits down at the table to have a snack, Dommy will quickly run and sit beside him. The minute he hears someone pulling the chair at the table to sit down to eat... or the sound of tupperwares opening or plastic bags, he jumps up and quickly scoot to where the food is... *LOL* He has supersonic ears. Even when he's in deep slumber... at the sound of plastic bags, he'll open one of his eyes to check. He's always hungry.

With those pleading eyes, dad always shares his snacks with him. He is my dad's best friend when it comes to sharing food. He is also my dad's best friend when he goes out for walks.

I noticed that dad's been taking him out for car rides too. hmmm... this is goote!

Well, he was supposed to be mom and dad's dog/friend/pet/companion/protector/bodyguard. Until i came home and pamper him more, he decided to stick to me because i don't scold him... *LOL* And i feed him most of the time. And he prefers girls/women :D

Ahh... my silly curly moo. What would life be without you.

11 woofs:

Nessa said...

Hi Anny!

I'm pissed! Hehe

I cant access my blog .... uwahhhhhh :*( I can write but I cant see what Ive written, isnt dat silly? I dont know wats wrong, havent been able to see my blog since morning. Gerammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tahap gaban oredi ni.

Lucky I can still bloghop other sites but Marzie's all 3 blogs I cant access as well, and oso cant drop EC. Grrrrr...

sori to rant here ya.

Nessa said...

Oh, regarding the thing you kirim with yr fren, Im still not available dis week. Its the school holiday and Im gonna be busy with the boys.

Don marah ya. I will let you know wen Im free. Harap maaf beribu ribu lemon!

Your Daily Cute said...

Aw. My cat Moo has the same stealth hearing -- he KNOWS when I'm eating, even if I try and be real quiet... and then of course I have to give him some. :)

booahboo said...

hahahahha..pelik juga Ness.. takpa takpa... kasi sabor ye :) Hope everything will b fine by tomorrow :D

You can rant here anytime you want... the comment box is all yours to rant and rave.. hehhehee

booahboo said...

And i tot you lagi menghilang... hehhehe.. keluar jugo si dia :) Don't worry abt the stuffs with my fren.. when you are free.. i'll ask her to do it for u... ;)

Beribu ribu lemon ka? hahahhaa.. send me some lemons to make lemon juice le :) take care ya! and have fun with your boys during the school hols :)

booahboo said...

Hello Dorian :) Welcome to my side... stealth hearing eh? hahhaaa.. tats cute!

Moo is a real cutie.. and i love the name :) Moo the Menace? hahahaha

oh.. can't leave a comment on ur new site.. seems to be a problem with it :)

Nessa said...

Hallu Anny!

Check out my new blog ya. So Pweety!

Spiffy said...

Hahaha, that's exactly what Pebbles does to me. The moment I eat, she'll run up to me and stare at me with those pleading puppy dog eyes! Makes me kesian her but I don't share my food with her cos I know the greedy pig just makan too ... LOL!

booahboo said...

i love So Pwetty... u shud urmm.. maintain both.. hehehhehee

booahboo said...

Those pleading puppy dog eyes does make you feel guilty ya? hehehhehee.. we fall prey to those eyes all the time... aiyaaaaa.. we fall into their trap la Spiff... hahhahahahaa She's got you there!

booahboo said...

Thanks Carlton... i'll go check it out :)

top