Somebody to Love ~ Queen

This is my all time favourite song to blast when i am working. When i need the inspiration to move... Queen is the one.

I don't hear the world... i don't the beep beep from the postman, i don't hear a woof from the curly moo... i don't hear a single thing except Freddie Mercury screaming in my ears... *LOL*

Its kinda fun to blast it and its just you and Freddie screaming away. Ok.. that don't sound quite right.. hahhahahaha

But the thing is to be IN the music, play some air guitar and you will be quite inspired to do great :) Some of the craziness of me. Great music moves the soul.

8 woofs:

Spiffy said...

Queen is awesome. The only sad things is the fact that Freddie Mercury is no longer around!

emilayusof said...

nice song by freddie! love it!

hi anny! i baru balik dari kampung hehhe!

booahboo said...

u like Queen too Spiffy? WOW! he's the coolest dude around..
i kinda like the dude strutting all over the stage in his white pants.. hahahhahahaa.. too bad no more.
but...
there's Adam Lambert :)

booahboo said...

i knew u'll love it Emi :)
welcome back Emi ;) hope u had a good one back home.. i see u have been drawing..

Spiffy said...

Urmmm, I'm not a Lambert fan la. I don't know why but I can't see him being anywhere close to Freddie la ...

Nessa said...

Queen is a legend. I get goosebumps whenever I hear Freddie sings!

Yeah, me loves Adam Lambert!! :D

booahboo said...

Lambert is not quite Freddie...but he'll go far.. he has a very amazing control of his voice... and when he sings with ease... and whole lotta confidence :)

booahboo said...

i do love to see Freddie play the piano... :) goose bumps? hehhehee.. mengapo?

top