Can anyone please tell me where Anny went? Its been dayssssssssssssss and not a sight of her anywhere. Grandpa tells me to put up a contest here... so maybe you all can help me find where Anny is. Hopefully you all help me find her soon. I'm beginnning to think that she has abandon ship and i'll probably be wrecking the house soon if i don't find her.

The Simple Rules:

1) Annyone.. i mean anyone can enter (except close friends and colleagues of Anny's)

2) Only 1 guess per person. (comments will be put on moderation)

3) International entries are allowed.

4) Please state the country she is in now.

5) The first person who gets the country correct wins the prize.

And the prize:

1) A big bone for me.. woof woof

2) A big lick on your nose from me... awoooffffff

3) A souvenir from where Anny is hiding now.

So... posty posty your comments :) Good luck! I actually got a feeling where Anny went. But isn't it time she comes back yet?? Its already been 5 dayssssssss since she ran away with her big bag of stuffs.

:( oh where oh where did my Anny go...

7 woofs:

deviousdiv said...

Anny is in London!

yoon see said...

Could it be Hong Kong Anny!?
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays to you:)

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

My Anny is over the ocean, My Anny is over the sea, My Anny is over the ocean, Oh, bring back my Anny to me..

Bring Back, Bring back, Oh, bring back my Anny to me!

I will say Anny is at.....

This is so hard! Let me think first,..will get back later..LOL

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

I am back guessing! Hmmm...Anny is in Melacca! Is it? Oh, I am not too sure..well that is my guess anyway..Lol

Have a nice trip Anny, Hope to hear from you soon! :):)

Anonymous said...

anny is in.....Dayton, Ohio!

Anonymous said...

Australia?

booahboo said...

Div... u don't count.. hehe.. cos u know where i am :)

top