N00b?
Are you a n00b like me?
Are you n00bish?

;)

what's a n00b?
I have kids in my life that go n00b this n00b that.. you are a n00b... n00b la you...
I was going WOT? knob izit?
then they went.. nooooooo.. its n00b

what n00b? hehhehehehe

You know you are getting old when you cannot understand the kids lingo. And when they show you their sms... you'll be scratching your head and rubbing your eyes.. and wondering what they are talking about. Shucks! I am getting old with a little grey :)

Defining n00b (courtesy of urban dictionary)
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

so there it is. n00b for u ;)

7 woofs:

emilayusof said...

hehe i found out about this word few months ago...

noob noob
who's there?
the noob
noob who?
nooboyintown!

booahboo said...

noob nooobbb.. hehehhe.. tks for dropping by Emi!

n00b hoo? hehehe

Nessa said...

I see... n00b... hmmm.... *scratches head*

booahboo said...

n0000000000000000000000000000000000b... hehhehehehe

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least now I know what a noob is. I was so blur :D

booahboo said...

err.. seems that n00b and noob is different too.. hahhahahaa..

deviousdiv said...

hah. thanks for clearing that up. I always thought n00b was the politically correct way of saying boob.

I mean, I've called dumb people 'you boob' quite often.

:)

~div

top