My Way ~ Robbie Williams

One of my favourite guy... Robbie Williams ;) His talent... his voice.. I love him :) I used to listen to him so much at one stage of my life... he was like my dream guy. Yes yes.. i dream of him too.. hhahahahahaa.. Love his bad boy image. I don't know what's with us women and our love for bad boys.. haha

His performance here in the Royal Albert Hall is amazing. I would have cried if i was there... or probably jump up and down and scream myself crazy. *lol* That's how much i love his music.

Some people however don't like his attitude and his bad bad boy image. But.. great talent and great voice... everything else comes second.

"My Way" is a song with lyrics written by Paul Anka and popularized by Frank Sinatra. The melody is that of the French song "Comme d'habitude" composed by Claude François and Jacques Revaux. Anka's English lyrics are unrelated to the original French by Claude François and Gilles Thibaut and Anka is credited as a co-composer of "My Way" because he largely re-wrote the lyrics of the song. (courtesy from Wikipedia)

A whole lot of singers have done the cover after Paul Anka. Its one of Papa's favourite too. We do have something in common. Papa and I... we love different versions of the same song.

4 woofs:

Nessa said...

Robbie is one of my favorite too :) I haven't heard his version of 'My Way' yet.

How's your net connection? Mine's awfully slow... grrr...

booahboo said...

u either love him too much or hate him.. i got ppl in the office who hates him.. hahaha

my connection cam ok je... so far so good!

Aki (kotakitam) said...

I like the original version better.. but it was a okay cover by R.B...

booahboo said...

i love Robbie Williams.. hahaha.. tats why watching him sing was like... heaven! even though its just youtube.. hehe

top