I am but just a puppy
Give me a chance
In your wonderful world
Open your hearts
To get to know me

If I could talk
I would have asked
If you can understand me
I wouldn't be called a puppy
But I am just a puppy

If i knew there are boundaries
I wouldn't have gone where i am not supposed to
If i knew you didn't like me
I wouldn't have come close
I am but just a puppy.

I read a pretty sad story on Yasmin's blog today. Cruel world.

If animals can communicate with us, they wouldn't be called animals in the first place. If they knew about boundaries, i wouldn't be human and it wouldn't be dog.

I sometimes wonder what kind of rage goes into a person's head for him to commit such ruthless crime on innocent God's little angels. I am deeply saddened by the human race. Even though its just an animal, it breathes life and its life is not for you to take.

May the killer find the peace within himself to continue the rest of his life.

8 woofs:

baincardin said...

the killer is so uncivillized! betul² tak educated langsung pembunuh tu. :(

booahboo said...

cruelty.. just plain cruelty.

Aki (kotakitam) said...

Bunuh je balik org yang bunuh anjing tuh.. habis cite... takde kepala hotak langsung nak pikir... agama mana yang ajar dia boleh bunuh sesuka hati macam tu... bikin malu je!

booahboo said...

Killing the person who killed the dog won't change a thing about mindsets.
Its not the religion that taught a person to do the wrong thing.. its the person itself with rage in himself. It has nothing to do with race or creed.

Aki (kotakitam) said...

Hehe... marah betul Aki tadi.. memang apa Anny cakap tuh betul.. tapi kenapalah sampai sanggup manusia buat begitu pd makhluk lain? Entahlah.....

booahboo said...

Try not to let rage live in our hearts ok? We must always try to be tolerant and respect each other.. in everything about a person :) then mebbe we have peace and harmony in this world one fine day :)

baincardin said...

yes Anny. Tolerate and respect each other r d best med. in everything :)Hope this kind of things won't happen again in d future. :)

booahboo said...

These things hopefully will not happen again. Mindsets are not easily changed overnight. Hopefully generasi baru will be more tolerant than our generation.

top