Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lil trumpet's journey. Mornings are so much better when you get loads of pictures from lil trumpet :) And his magical smile does make my day.

8 more months to go and lil trumpet should be back home.

Its summer now in lil trumpet's home. Pretty soon he can go out in the garden and bask in the sun in his sunnies :) His daddy even got a sun deck all done for him recently. A small extention to the garden. I bet he'll be spending many happy happy days running wild in the garden same time next year.

I wonder how he's gonna sound like when he starts to talk. Would it be a squeaky voice like all kids have... or mebbe a deep one.. hahhahahahaa...

He is...

2 woofs:

Anonymous said...

At the moment, his voice is rather harsh, deep and loud esp when he wants his milk. He doesn't like waiting for his milk. One thing, every morning when he wakes up esp when he has enuff sleep, he will give u the biggest smile ever!!! No wonder I am losing my hair so much. HaHa...

yoon see said...

I am loving it!

top