Mighty Mightttttttttttttttttttyyyyy long tag to do... *phew* glad i finally finished it by starting from the bottom :)
Thanks to Emila Yusof for tagging me :)
Since its a beeeeeeeeyoootiful Sunday... and the Storm did not bring me thunder to blast my router... i manage to finish this in due time.
For the rest who is trying to attempt this... GOOD LUCK! hahahahahahaha... Ahhhhhhhhhh... i hear a distant storm coming...

001. Real Name: Ann Oon
002. Nickname(s): Anny, Ann Ann, Ant, Boo, Annie
003. Age: 48++
004. Horoscope: scorpios..
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: Elementary is kindy izit? If it is.. its Main Convent Kindy
007. Middle School: SRK Main Convent
008. High School: SM Main Convent... after all the convents.. i should probably be a nun
009. College: Perak Institute of Arts
010. Hair color: Black with greys now... i am almost touching 60
011. Long or Short: Short... cos i need to wash my hair everyday
012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet most of the time
013. Sweats or Jeans: Both! Sweats are for lazy days... Jeans are me.
014. Phone or Camera: Cameras are my life
015. Health Freak: Naw..never
016. Drink or Smoke: None... i am now an almost angel.. kakakkakakaa
017. Do you have a crush on someone: I did.. I did.. all the time.. hahahaahahaha.. but i am a giraffe... guys don't like giraffes
018. Eat or Drink: Drink coffee
019. Piercings: I got a phobia of metal on skin... eiiiiii...
020. Tattoos: Err... sticker tattoos count?
021. Social or Anti-Social: A bit of both depending on situations
022. Righty or lefty: Right
023. First piercing: Don't poke me with metal
024. First relationship: Standard 6 i think.. haha.. My swimming friend :)
025. First Best Friend: Choong Meng Li
026. First Award: in Blogging? Emi
027. First Kiss: Luki
028. First Pet: Bobby
029. First Big Vacation: Telok Batik with my family with KFC
030. First Love at first sight: Kindy... but i forgot his name
031. First Big Birthday: Every birthday is Big to me.. cos my family is with me on all of mine
032. First Surgery: stitches on my forehead when i fell off the chair.. hahahaha

This and that
033. First sport you joined: Swimming
034. Orange or Apple juice: OJ
035. Rock or Rap: Rocker girl i am
036. Country or Screamo: errr.. what the hell is Screamo?
037. NSYNC or Backstreet Boys: Robbie Williams.. hahhahahahahha
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney
039. Night or Day: Anyday is a good day
040. Sun or Moon: Moonlight with my love
041. TV or Internet: interNUT
042. Playstation or xbox: err... neither
043. Kiss or hug: Hugs and many of them continuously
044. Iguana or turtle: Giraffe
045. Spider or bee: Bee my love
046. Fall or spring: Winter
047. Limewire or iTunes: Youtube
048. Soccer or baseball: err... Meatballs

Currently
049. Eating: Mars :)
050. Drinking: Ribena berry
051. Excitement level: err... not too excited.. stomach pain...huhuhuu..
052. I’m about to: Knock myself silly for doing this tag
053. Listening to: Pete
054. Plan for today: Sleep and be lazy
055. Waiting for: A big storm to blow my router
056. Energy Level: High & Higher on caffeine
057. Thinking of someone: All the time
058. Want kids?: Yep.. i love kids.
059. Want to get married?: Not my life's ambition
060. When?: hmm..
061. How many kids do you want: Many many... but mebbe too late for biological ones... i'll adopt!
062. Any name on the mind: hmmmmmmm... Boo, Bee, Moo, Mee, Hoo, Hee, HaaHaa
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A bird :) i wanted to fly
064. Careers in mind: hmmm.. i am never ambitious... mebbe a lonely planet photographer
065. Mellow future or wild: hopefully wild with a big bang in the end.. haha
066. Something you would never try: errr.... you only live once.. i would try.. anything :)
067. When do you want to die: When my time is up
068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
069. Romantic or Funny?: Funny as a lemon
070. Shorter or Taller?: Tall as a a a giraffe
071. Protective or Caring?: Both
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: depending on the situation and the person
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Nice Legs.. cos i am a giraffe.. hahhahahaha...
074. Sensitive or Loud?: sometimes a balance of both
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: hmmm.. this is tough.. lemme rethink this
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: trouble make of course
077. Muscular or normal: err.. neither
078. Kissed a stranger: Yes
079. Broken a bone: Hopefully not
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Will be blind with no glasses.. my glasses glow in the dark :D
081. Ran away from home: Wanted to.. but just to grandma's house
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Only a broom in self-defence to chase after my bully of a big sister.. hahhahahaa.. padan muka dia! She never bully me again after that.
083. Killed somebody: Hopefully not
084. Broken some one’s heart: Yes.. sorry.
085. Had your heart broken: Broken and mended :) with handy plaster and glue gun
086. Been arrested: Not yet
087. Cried when someone died: Always cry at funerals
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Think i did.. long time ago
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Sometimes...
090. Miracles: All the time
091. Love at first sight: Always.
092. Heaven: Yes.. heaven will always be there.
093. Santa Claus: Of course.. what do we have the North Pole for..
094. Tooth Fairy: Not really
095. Kiss in the first date: Once.. and it was very sweet... ahhhhhhhhh.. hahahahaha
096. Angels: Always believe in Angels

Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: I want to be in a Storm
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: I am I am
099. Do you believe in God?: I do... and all the Saints in this world too.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.
hmmm.. who to tag laa... hoooooooooo hoo hoooo
Esther, Yoon See, Ken, Diya, Fai, Nessa, Cindy, Bain (alamak.. Bain is not free), Aki to do for Bain, Kong Kengkaru. *lol* i got 10! Have fun doing it! I almost gave up halfway and wishing for the thunder to blast my router.. hhahahahahah
Good day folks!

13 woofs:

TH said...

hehe... we are same scopio too

booahboo said...

hehehhee.. errr... do scorpios make very dangerous ppl?

Aki (kotakitam) said...

Pengsan! LOL!

booahboo said...

hahahahhahaa.. Don't you just love me for tagging you (2x) for this :D

Nessa said...

Oooo... kene tag out of love ye... adoi...

Who is the wise guy who came up with this 100 questions tag ah?? Alang-alang bagi la 200 ke, 500 ke or even 1000... kan, kan, kan?? :P

booahboo said...

Yes yes.. out of love for u Nessa :D Really dun know who started this crazy tag... and an equally crazy me who did it.. Halfway thru it.. i am almost wishing for thunder to blast my router.. haha... have fun with it ;)

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

Good thing you didn't tag me with this. I would have zapped you if you did ... LOL!

booahboo said...

Urmmm Spiffy.. Emi and a whole lot of ppl aready tagged u with this.. hahhahahaha... so i am saving you from doing this over and over and over again.. hhahahahahaa..

yoon see said...

Thanks Anny.
I got a good laugh...He..He..
You are always funny as the lemon and even more than that...I just don't know how to describe....
Hey Anny, just give me some time, I really got a lot outstanding tags haven't do yet. I will do but a little bit later....OK!

yoon see said...

Good night Anny, wow you are posting quite a lot lately.
I need to visit to another blog before I sleep. Take care!!!!

booahboo said...

Dun worry about doing the tag Yoon See... its mighty time consuming.. hahhahahaa.. and it was a sunday.. and i had nothing better to do.. so i did it.
Just take it as a linky love ;)

I am having a bit of a lull till end of this mth.. then i'll be full speed n less posts :) goodnite yoonsee!

emilayusof said...

lol anny!!! first kiss dekat kindly haha!

booahboo said...

hahahhahahaa.. Nola Emi... it was not kindy ;)

top