In the still of the night
My tum tum rumbles like a big gigantic wave
In a blurry state of rumbles
I smile when I see this

Deliciously tempting
I ran and embrace him
He satisfies my hunger
He fills me up and end my rumbles

Oh no! Only four left.. hehehehehe

This is one of the most deliciously made bread from Gardenia. A lot of us bread lovers are rushing to 7-Eleven and grabbing these breads off the shelf like they are free. *lol* It finishes so fast... even before you can blink your eyes.

I can even finish a whole loaf all by myself while watching tv. Boy and i would go to 7-Eleven... like going on a secret mission. I drop Boy.. he runs in.. grab a loaf.. pay it and runs out smiling broadly. If i don't see a smile on his face.. means mission failed. No more Butterscotch bread. Dang!

If he comes out with a huge smile... aha! Mission accomplished. We grab the bag and open it quickly and devour it instantly like a bunch of loonie tunes.. *LOL* Its like a fix. Fix on a bread. hahahahaha.. You have to try.. that is if you love butter. Even Dommy loves this. One loaf is sure never enough to go around.

Hmm.. my wicked mind have a great idea suddenly. Since there are only four left... both Dommy and i will just eat it all since everyone is asleep. No saving the best for last.

My blogger buddies who loves Gardenia Butterscotch to0... Bem69, Mariuca (read about their Butterscotch experience too)

I bet they are munching on the breads too now.. :) Maybe we can start a Geng of Butterscotch bread soon. Goodnite folks! Have a great weekend ahead.

12 woofs:

bem69 said...

Wah, a post just for butterscotch bread, hahaha I still got my butterscotch to last the weekend :D

baincardin said...

yay!

baincardin said...

Anny!!!!!! Bain baru perasan...thanks for being my follower! :)

booahboo said...

Good for you Bem :) Mine is all finished.. huhuhu..
Great pix of urself on Bain's tag!

booahboo said...

aha! Bain suda terlambat yay! hahhahahahaa

booahboo said...

hehehee.. saya kena le follow the fever jugo.. :D

bem69 said...

Hahaha, mine just finished too, aiseh tak puas la, mana nak carik ni butterscotch...

yunus said...

Thanks Anny for supporting the 'tagline' contest! :)

booahboo said...

mesti support punya Yun :)

booahboo said...

Jeeb ponya suda habis? hehehee.. let's race to 7-Eleven :)

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha best kan BS Anny? We oso usually buy at 7-E! Have u tried the choc raisin? :)

booahboo said...

choc raisins? blom jugo.. hehehe.. they run out so fast Marzie.. i think u and Jeeb are beating me to the bread...

top