Tis is me :) Piper.

Hi Pebbles. I've seen all your pictures and videos. I think you are super adorable and pretty. We should probably get together sometime and maybe go out on a date? Drop me a doggy mail.

I might be going to the Dogathon if my mummy and daddy is free this weekend. So don't miss the Dogathon. Its a wonderful place to sniff sniff and check out some new friends. I heard that its going to be a big fun carnival.

Hope to see ya soon. If the spaceman gets bored of you, do ask him to FedEx you over. I could use a friend for walks and talks and woofs. Cya!

PP

8 woofs:

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

Wadui, Pebbles got surat? Boleh tahan jugak this Pebbles. I've been online for ages now and no one wrote me surat ... hahaha ...

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

But I'll be sure to forward this surat to Pebbles ... I'm sure she'll be excited ... hahaha!

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

Dogathon huh? Maybe that might just be a good idea judging by the weight she's been putting on recently from all that eating and sleeping that she does ...

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

Oh and I don't think the spaceman is going to be bored of her la ... LOL!

booahboo said...

ya ka? kesiannyoooooooooooo.. :) urmm.. PP is lomantic la.. so he writes letters to Pebbles le.. i think :p

booahboo said...

and we bcome postmen for our dogs.. *LOL*

booahboo said...

yep.. it wud be fun.. take the kids and Mrs Spiff and a camera.. u'll see dogs in all sizes and breeds.. its a whole lotta fun :) and Pebbles wud be thrilled to bits.

booahboo said...

Aiyaa.. Spaceman blom bored of her ka? biler lagi ni... pinjam le kejops.. then i pass to Chegu Carol.. and mebbe Nessa after Chegu Carol.. and and urmm.. who else nak pinjam Pebbles?

top