Hello everyone and especially to auntie Nessa :)

I just had my long overdue grooming siesta last Saturday. Its a good thing Anny finally managed to get me booked for my grooming. Since my last two shaves at Doctor Teo's clinic, its been a long time since i was groomed. And its a loooooooong time.

I don't even remember the groomer anymore. And i was shaking like a wriggly tofu. I have forgotten that this groomer is very nice. My groomer Karen is a pretty little lady. Lots of doggies were already there when i arrived. All of them came to greet me. Kinda made me feel welcomed and reminded me of Marilyn's place.

I saw some dark brown poodles... just like me, but they were much smaller. And lots of shitzus like Mr Piper there. Speaking of Piper... i wonder when he'll be back again... hmmm.. I bet he is just busy with Cleo.

Anny stayed with me for a while, then she went on her way to do her errands. They bathe me.... shampoo me... blowdry me... and then i waited for my turn to be groomed. I had a close crewcut shave on my body as its very warm nowadays. But my ears and head, she kinda did a very nice cut for me. I think i look kinda dashing too :) With my new black collar, i've been attracting a lot of attention especially from the doggy next door. I think i look a million bucks now!

My ears got cleaned. And i tried to nip the other girl's hand as she was very rough and not very friendly. I don't like her face. She don't smile. Then she got scared and Karen's hubby came and cleaned my ears. He even clipped my nails nicely for me. He's nice too.

Here's me resting on my poäng with my brown sarong. The brown sarong actually gives a cool nice feeling to the poäng. This is mine. I sleep here at night when its cold and when its a bit warm, i lie on my bed on the floor. Grandma said i could sit on the Poäng as no one else wanted to sit on it. So i made it mine.

IKEA should let me advertise their Poäng's for them. Its one of the friendliest and nicest seats for doggies :) Maybe they should start coming up with more dog friendly prints for the Poäng chair. I think my Poäng needs a whole new cover.

If you are ever in Anny's house, don't sit on my Poäng ok? Cos its mine and all mine. Well.. maybe Piper can sit on it. But its really too high for him to jump up.

I should be going on a roadtrip soon to Piper's house. I wanna go check out his Cleo and since Kuning is there for a holiday... i wanna go say hi to ma pretty lady with the golden smile. Cya!

13 woofs:

Nessa said...

Dom looks so neat! I miss his curly-wurly fur la. But the weather's too hot these days... would be too uncomfortable for Dom.

Poäng is the chair from Ikea right. I love Ikea... I wish I could buy Ikea!

Lookin' at Dom's pic now.. he sure is hemsem... hehe

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

Auntie Nessa ... LOL!

Talking about grooming your dog and all reminds me that I need a haircut too ... hahaha ...

booahboo said...

he'll be curly again real soon.. his fur actually grows quite fast.. hehehe..and the weather is too hot.. poor guy is always sweating.. now he's a few pounds lighter :)

Poäng is the chair that selalu kena kepit in the ikea.. hahahaha... its an ole chair.. and no one sits on it.. cept him :)

i think he know's he's cute this time.. he is actually grinning :D

booahboo said...

ya ya.. auntie Nessa is Dommy's friend :)

err.. egg yolks dun need grooming laa.. :D

Spiff, The Spaceman said...

I know that chair. It's bloody durable :D Poäng, Poäng, Poäng ... LOL!

Nessa said...

I haven't seen a dog sweat before... kesiannya Dom.

booahboo said...

Poäng! Poäng! Poäng! hahahhahaa.. you got it right there :D

booahboo said...

The heat is making us melt.. can u imagine these fellas with furs.. he's just pepetually lying on the floor ^_^

Aziha said...

he look soooo...good..ya..may be quite right la..worth a million bucks now...

Just like the doggy in the TV..neat and clean...so comfy resting on his poang.. :)

yoon see said...

Yeah, Dommy always cute.
Like a king sitiing down....fuyoh...!
So good at posing some more...How do you tame them to take picture Anny?

booahboo said...

hello Jia.. thanks for dropping by ye :)

si Dommy ni ingat dia hancom sekarang.. hahahhaha.. dah perasan dah!

booahboo said...

hi Yoonsee.. yes! he just had a grooming session :)
u don't tame them.. u just take a lot of shots very fast when they are moving :D

booahboo said...

i mean when they are not moving.. hahhahahaa

top